Acceptance of Terms
The Service is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old. You represent and warrant that if you are an individual, you are at least 13 years old, you are of legal age to agree to these terms and conditions or you have your parents’ permission to do so, and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. TheGearz may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the Service to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Service is revoked in such jurisdictions.
Rules and Conduct
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content on or through the Service, that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, offensive, or profane;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk, spam or bulk e-mail (including without limitation any postings to third party social media sites which are linked to the Site or the Service);
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without TheGearz’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of TheGearz or any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of TheGearz.
Additionally, you shall not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by TheGearz in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on TheGearz’s (or its third party providers’) infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service; (iii) bypass any measures TheGearz may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service); or (iv) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Sites.
You shall not (directly or indirectly): (i) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service, except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction, (ii) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Service, or (iii) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any or all of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
TheGearz reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a TheGearz User ID in its sole discretion. You are solely responsible for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your TheGearz password. You shall never use another user’s account without such other user’s express permission. You will immediately notify TheGearz in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other account related security breach of which you are aware.
Fees and Payment
You will be charged immediately upon placing an order, in order to secure the special TheGearz price on your items. TheGearz will do its best to have orders delivered within the estimated delivery time. However, sometimes items may be delayed due to factors beyond TheGearz’s control. TheGearz shall not be liable for any such delay.
TheGearz reserves the right to require payment of fees for certain features of the Service. Should you elect to subscribe to or use such features, you shall pay all applicable fees, as described on the Sites in connection with such features. TheGearz reserves the right to change its price list, product and service offerings, and to institute new charges at any time. Use of the Service by you following such notification constitutes your acceptance of any new or increased charges or prices.
Third Party Sites
The Service may permit you to visit other websites or resources on the Internet via links made available on the Site, and other websites or resources may contain links to the Sites. When you access third party websites, you do so at your own risk. These other websites are not under TheGearz’s control, and you acknowledge that TheGearz is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by TheGearz or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that TheGearz shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
TheGearz and Site Content
You agree that the Service contains Content specifically provided by TheGearz or its partners and that such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service. You shall not sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any Content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you, (i) without the consent of the respective owners or other valid right, and (ii) in any way that violates any third party right.
You may, to the extent the Sites expressly authorize you to do so, download or copy the Content, and other items displayed on the Sites for download, for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. You shall not store any significant portion of any Content in any form. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from TheGearz, or from the copyright holder identified in such Content’s copyright notice.
All items purchased from TheGearz are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
TheGearz attempts to be as accurate as possible with all product descriptions. However, TheGearz does not warrant that product descriptions or other site content are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of errors. If a product offered by TheGearz is delivered to you in a defective condition, please send an email to support@TheGearz.com within 48 hours of receiving the shipment. We will either replace the defective product or issue a full refund.
We display discounts on our Site in connection with each item. Discounts are calculated using pricing information provided to us by merchants (such as suggested retail prices from the manufacturer, supplier, or the merchant, or an estimated price based on standard industry practice). Because the pricing information we base our discounts upon may vary, discount information that we display may or may not be representative of the exact discount offered in every area, on a particular product, on any particular day.
Majority of the items on TheGearz are “Final Sale” and cannot be returned. We sell these products as “Final Sale” to maintain such significant discounts and make sure you get these products at the same international price.
Returns are accepted in case of damage goods or if there is a fault in the product.
If your order arrives damaged, please send us a photo of the damage by email to support@TheGearz.com within 48 hours of receiving the shipment. If you do not report the damage to us within this 48 hour period, we may not be able to honor your claim.
Any cancellation or return will be remitted through TheGearz credits and they can be used to purchase any other product for equal value or higher on TheGearz.com
The Service may provide you with the ability to upload, submit, disclose, distribute or otherwise post (hereafter, “posting”) data, text, photographs, graphics, visualizations, videos, audio clips, written forum comments, software, scripts, works of authorship or other information or content, to the Services (“User Submissions”). By posting User Submissions on or at any of the Sites or otherwise through the Service, you agree to the following:
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all rights to such User Submissions and that disclosure and use of such User Submissions by TheGearz (including without limitation, publishing content on or at the Sites) will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party; and
- you acknowledge and agree that: (i) without limiting the licenses granted by you to TheGearz with respect to your User Submissions, TheGearz shall have the right to reformat, excerpt, or translate your User Submissions; (ii) all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Sites is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated; (iii) TheGearz will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content; and (iv) TheGearz cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of using the Service.
You hereby grant TheGearz a royalty-free, worldwide, transferable, sublicensable, irrevocable, perpetual license to use or incorporate into the Service any suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback that you provide to TheGearz relating to the operation of the Service.
TheGearz does not endorse and has no control over any User Submission. TheGearz cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data which users may provide about themselves. You acknowledge that all Content accessed by you using the Service and all User Submissions provided by you are is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to any party resulting therefrom.
TheGearz has no obligation to monitor the Site, Service, Content, or User Submissions. TheGearz may remove any User Submission at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such User Submission), or for no reason at all.
Under no circumstances will TheGearz be liable in any way for any Content or User Submissions, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content or User Submissions, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with use of or exposure to any Content or User Submissions posted, emailed, accessed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service. TheGearz is not responsible for any data which is deleted (either intentionally or unintentionally) at the direction of any user.
You acknowledge that TheGearz has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gains access to the Website; what Content you access via the Website; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release TheGearz from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Sites. The Sites may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. TheGearz makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Sites, and TheGearz will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Sites.
THE SERVICE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CONTENT) IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. TheGearz, AND ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (D) THE INTEGRITY OR SECURITY OF ANY USER SUBMISSION OR OTHER DATA PROVIDED TO THE SERVICE; OR (E) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PRIVACY ACT NOTICE (18 USC 2701-2711): TheGearz MAKES NO GUARANTY OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED ON THE SITES OR ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE SITES.
General Content Disclaimer
TheGearz makes no representations or warranties concerning the appropriateness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness, completeness, or timeliness of any Content, and you should not rely on the Content for any purpose. By using the Service, you agree that TheGearz shall not be responsible for (1) any Content, (2) any person’s reliance on any such Content, whether or not correct, current and complete, or (3) the consequences of any action that you or any other person takes or fails to take based on any Content or otherwise as a result of your use of the Service.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL TheGearz, NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CONTENT) (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), (II) FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION), (III) FOR YOUR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICE OR (IV) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) THE GREATER OF A) AMOUNTS PAID OR PAYABLE BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE; OR B) Rs 2,00,000. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
TheGearz makes no representation that the Content is appropriate or available for use in locations outside of India, and accessing the Service is prohibited from territories where such Content is illegal. If you access the Service from other locations, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Integration and Severability
Copyright and Trademark Notices
“TheGearz” is a trademark of TheGearz. The names of any actual companies and products mentioned at the Sites may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
As TheGearz asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material located on or linked to by or through the Service violates your copyright, you may notify TheGearz in accordance with the following policy. The address of TheGearz’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy.
It is TheGearz’s policy to (1) block access to or remove Content that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
- Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements:
- If you believe that Content residing on or accessible through the Site or Service infringes a copyright, please send a written notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed, or a person authorized to act on such person’s behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted works or materials allegedly being infringed;
- Identification of the Content that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the exact location of the Content that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that TheGearz is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing Content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is the copyright holder is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Once Proper bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent:
- It is TheGearz’s policy:
- to remove or disable access to the infringing Content;
- to notify the Content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the Content; and
- that repeat offenders will have the infringing Content removed from the system and that TheGearz will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.
- Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent:
- If the Content provider, member or user believes that the Content that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or the Content provider, member or user believes that it has the right to post and use such Content from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, the content provider, member or user must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of the Content provider, member or user;
- Identification of the Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the Content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the Content; and
- Content provider’s, member’s or user’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located, or if the Content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located outside of India, for any judicial district in which TheGearz is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, TheGearz’s may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider, member or user, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at TheGearz’s discretion.
You may contact TheGearz at the following address:
SCO NO 13
3rd Floor Sector 34-A
Effective Date: March 20, 2018